View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 03:03 PM   #22
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Chemtrails in action??

Hey Raul,

It's a theory (compartmentalisation) that logically makes sense, but I give it weight in my rationalisation. To me there are other factors that outweigh it. Consider the logistical challenge and costs of mass spraying or even the cost. Keep in mind the airlines are in trouble and cannot afford this.

There are no secret planes doing it either.

No matter what planes you are using, you would need to file a flight plan. Even the military does this. Believing that chemtrails are real requires belief that air traffic controllers are in on it and keeping silent about suspicious flight plans. I know an air traffic controller, an airforce pilot and an airline pilot that pointed this out to me. After listening to them I felt pretty dumb.

There are an enormous number of variables not addressed by this theory. What about the weight of the planes with alleged chemical tanks filled? Cancelled flights? Rerouting for weather?

There is no evidence whatsoever of aircraft modified to perform some of the spraying methodologies that are proposed. The only things on an aircraft that shoot things out (besides the engine exhaust) is the toilet and the fuel dump orifices, often at the wing tip. If the aircraft are squirting chemicals out of the fuel dump nozzles, what's in the fuel tanks? Poisonous chemicals?
(One exception to this is a military version of a civilian aircraft called TACAMO, a Navy variant of the AWACS aircraft. It has these oddball nozzles near the base of the wings. But they're still fuel-dump nozzles; they've merely been moved inboard because the TACAMO has reconnaissance pods at the wingtips, and they don't want to jettison JP-8 over the million-dollar electronics.)

If they were using the human waste dump orifices then they would beed to install devices to aerosolize the chemicals and tell the pilots where to release. If it were a passenger airplane it could not spray in a checkerboard pattern because they are on a timetable to get from point a to point b.

Bear in mind that you don't just strap in a couple of big tanks and poke the nozzles out through the aircraft fuselage. There are VERY stringent engineering details to be worked out regarding structural integrity, calibration of instruments, movable center of gravity, who/when chemicals are loaded, flight plans that are not suspect, environmental protection for the crew and poison-loaders, trainiung of pilots, wiring for the release mechanism in the cockpit etc. etc. etc.

Airplane exhaust is poisonous itself. More poisonous that auto exhaust. It contributes to respiratory and other medical problems. THAT is something to worry about, not a conspiracy "theory" that cannot be rationalized.

More important things to focus on these days. Economy, war, disease, environment. Focus on things you can help affect change with.

Peace to you and thanks for the dialogue.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote