View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 02:41 AM   #179
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Why making God unfashionable never works..

I hope my questions have inspire you for that has been my reasoning to post them. I will mention that the gates of Heaven are open to all . God never closes that gate. It is only us that close the gate on ourselves.The heart holds the key to understanding the true nature of God, it is there where your answers are found. This is the simplicity yet the power that is within each and every one of us. In the cosmic realm are many Holy books written through billions of years of souls seeking a reconnection to the origin of all things. History for each of us is a continuous repetition, sometimes we take one step forward and two steps backwards while other times we take one step back and three steps forward. In many ways we are the masters and slaves of our own illusions of self . The end of times comes to us in each lifetime beginning anew in another. Humility is essential in the discovery of our true self. Since we are all equal in the eyes of God for me that means that I have no value as an individual unless I am connected to the whole . There's no self without the inclusion of all. Mandela and Desmond Tutu are the perfect examples of that by forgiving their oppressors, they could have easily condemned them yet they did not, they where embrace, their enemies became dear friends. This act of love and forgiveness has shown how we are evolving as spiritual beings on this planet and YES there's hope for the inhabitants of this world. Indeed my friends we are all our brother's keeper
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote