View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 06:38 PM   #19
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "another terror attempt is certain..."

@chelmostef

What’s convincing me that mind control is being used were the characteristics/profiles of some of these so called martyrs. In one case there was a highly educated female school teacher from Pakistan (makes no sense), and in many cases most of them were younglings and the despair. We all know just how susceptible the child’s mind is to suggestions, and it doesn’t take much to persuaded the ones who feel they have nothing to live for.

The X-Mas day undie bomber was said to be in a trance before he was restrained. This state of mind fits the description of other suicide bombers. And, have you ever noticed how the people accused of mass or brutal murders claim that the devil made them do it? When ever I hear people say that they had voices in their heads giving them these sadistic commands…a red flag goes up almost immediately. This technology must be exposed, and I believe much of it is thru the many electronic devices we interact with daily. PC’s, HDTV’s, Video games, Cell phones, etc…especially the cell phone, most people feel naked without their crackberry nestled firmly in the palm of their hands. Hmmm, wonder why?

@housemouse2- thumbs up dude…I’m always glad to see people questioning 9/11

@burgundia-
thats a good idea to consider, and to further expand on that thought maybe someone with a small plane could fly over cities in the night dropping flyers all over the place. I’m wondering if a powerful remote control airplane can do the job as well. hmmm…

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote