View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 02:53 AM   #4
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CHEMTRAIL WATCH GROUP now forming, USA, Southwest Virginia

There's a definite pattern. Just check your local long range forecast and you'll see what they're planning for your area. Start watching two days before they plan to make it snow or rain or sleet. Sure enough, they will be chemtrailing, creating the cloud cover that they need. Without that cloud cover, it CANNOT snow, rain, or sleet.

Also, you can notice whether there are any clouds actually moving INTO your area from somewhere else. With all this chemtrailing, there has been very little cloud "movement." They're creating them on the spot right above our heads. It's that gray haze that is unnatural, especially at this time of year where I live.

My own local Chemtrail Planner had snow planned for this coming Sunday (60%). Now I see they've changed their minds. They're going to let us have sunshine for a whole week and skip the weekend snowstorm.

We had 28 inches from the Christmas blizzard which never melted for a whole month because they kept on socking us in and not letting the sun get through. This last one, we have another foot.

Like I say, I think it's aimed at DC.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote