View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 01:17 PM   #5
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: How Are We Using Our Time?

To make a difference in the world around you it begins with us then with family, friends , neighbors , co-workers, etc.. I feel the frustration for many is that is hard to share this info with the majority of the people we know. For me I have pass that stage because the quality of love, care and attention you give to those around is for me the most important thing. We are making a difference because we are creating a counter culture and from a few hundred this info is reaching millions now. You can communicate in many ways, language is just one of them. Who cares if aliens are , blue, green, purple, etc. The message as Bill has stated in many occasions is regaining the sovereignty over ourselves and eventually our planet. For example at work as a supervisor many times we compromise our belief for the mighty buck, soldiers fighting unjust wars, neighbors bickering about worthless things, family members mad at each other not able to control emotions of hurt feelings. Is time to heal ourselves and begin to help heal our planet. No one is perfect and this forum is no exception . Make your peace with yourself and look for ways to improve the world around you. If we take the negative posture of, "this is all b.s.", then I think we missed the point of project camelot and avalon. I am enjoying my journey along with family, friends an those people I encounter on a daily basis. It matters not whether we see eye to eye.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote