View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 01:22 PM   #30
Samson
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Lets go?! (almost)Free location found

Thanx 4 all the response sofar. The location i'm talking about is not on the market yet, but does exist. I think i have to re-install skype or something because my phone bill must be huge by now.
The man i spoke with offered me a job and a house on a small eco cheese farm. Very tempting but didnt fall for it. (might change my mind over the weekend) He offered a wide range of oppertunities, from abandoned schools, trainstations and more. But dont get me wrong here. There is a lot available for free. That doesnt mean we can move in an sit on our *sses for the rest of our lives. You have to come up with a proper plan on how youre gonna make a living. As said before ecofarming is heavely sponsored in Norway.
We also have to be creative to work with and around the rules.
All i've learned sofar there is an long list of options and oppertunities.
Imagine yourself a big piece fertile land, lots of fresh water, and an abandoned village in the middle of it...How are you gonna make that work.
Well first of all you need a lot of people.

This is not an overnight decision. I do agree with one of the previous posters that this thread deserves some extra attention. I admit it does nerve me when i realise what i'm trying to get started. Can i handle it? Wont i mess it up? But then i think, Hey it's not me it's we that want this. So lets get started.

I'm curious about this octobersurprise. But we temp to step from one doom story into the other. I think this 4th dimensional thing is that we'll have to be want we to see. Thats the change!
Step out of your fear-mode, and get in your creative-mode.

To give you an idea. Planning preparing and realising this will take months!
So it'll probably be spring next year, before we're ready.
For most of us this will be one of the biggest steps in our lifes.

Now i'm gonne open google earth to have look at the location.

Ill try to write again very soon.

Last edited by Samson; 09-26-2008 at 01:24 PM.
Samson is offline   Reply With Quote