View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 02:38 AM   #24
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Web sites of pictures showing holes into hollow Earth at our North and South Poles

On Google Earth, in the real time pictures of weather, the north pole is always covered with a fake or smudged image. The south pole too has a smudged image. And my Photo shop image of the south pole may show sunlight from a small sun on the inside of earth showing out through the hole. See my album.

I have tried diligently to find REAL pictures of the north pole. There is no excuse why Google Earth, or NASA, can’t show us the North Pole. It is no longer rocket science (no pun intended). What I see, is that our government is involved in a HUGE cover-up of the truth.

However, even more exciting, I did find a website showing the north pole… of which the data comes from NASA. I went searching for information of the polar sea ice cap. The University of Illinois has a website http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/ which shows daily polar sea ice cap concentrations. I don't think I'll have to tell you why it is surprising, when you see it. LOOK at what they are covering up! Pictures of the ice caps and everyone of the pictures have this black dot at the exact spot of the north pole! Click on one of those little words, where it says 30 day animation, and it will run an animation.. but still with the black dot. Take note, there is actually evidence of an indentation above the black dot on some of the photos. The black dot doesn't cover the hole entirely.

This site too is of some earlier satellite pictures of the hole at the direct point of our North pole: http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/janpicts.html

I can only speak for myself, but I believe the proof is there. If anyone else can find credible sites of real pictures of either pole, I would very much like to see them posted here.

Last edited by KathyT; 10-30-2008 at 03:36 AM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote