View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 11:03 PM   #61
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of
Default Re: An Important Message for the Last Days

What I see in this forum
There are Religious, spiritualist,survivalists and optomists.

One thing I have learnt in my 43 years on this planet, is that most people are good people who want to try and help others. They try and help with donations and information which they think will help, we are all good people, so with so many good people around, why is this planet in the state it's in?

the answer is because the good people are governed by the bad people, those with their own agenda, every person on this forum would love to see poverty and world hunger disapear, we would love to see all war stop, but it isn't going to happen just because we get a group hug going.

We have those here who argue with the religious and tell us the bible is wrong, yet another group try and convince us that giant lizards are running the show, for the life of me I think most people who don't agree with my philosophy are mad anyway, but everyone thinks that way anyway, thats why we have more than 1 football team and more than 1 belief system.

Why should one person rubbish another for saying the end is nigh because it says it in the bible, the next person says, Nibaru is coming and the bible is rubbish, then the next says Nibaru is rubbish and the Myan calander tells us that the world ends on 21/12/2012, again we are met with another group saying that the Myans are fools and the Hopi Indians prophecies are coming true and then the scientists saying religion is foolish and we are about to go through a magnetic pole shift.

Can anyone see a pattern here?
No matter what you believe or whos philosophy you follow, these things are meant to occur around these times we are living in now.
Group hug all you want, it just makes it easier to round you up when you are all together, we don't need to be protected from the good people.

I swear that there are those here who are like a flock of sheep and trying to huddle together for protection knowing nothing about wolf behaviour, wolves don't chase the strong and healthy who stand up to them, they chase the docile and slow sheep who think being in a group will help, once the wolf runs in, you are left standing alone.

sorry if this soundls like a rant, but my mind works a thousand times faster than my fingers and I have so much to say, yet it takes me a long time trying to express it.
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote