View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 01:10 AM   #13
Banned

Default Re: Has something ever happened in you life that defies belief? Share it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petem View Post
It was a beautiful September morning. Sun shining, calm winds, just a perect day to go skydiving. I drove to the drop zone and noticed one of the planes starting to load for a jump. I quickly ran to the "shack" to sign up for the jump that was taking off soon. The owner signed me up for the flight and told me to hurry and get my parachute. I ran to my car and opened the trunk. My parachute was not completely packed so I asked the owner if he could hold the flight for a few minutes while I repacked the parachute. He thought a moment and erased my name from the flight log and wrote his name on my line. He told me to take the next fllight, it was taking off in 30 minutes. As I started to pack my parachute a little girl came running over to me and started screaming, "...the plane just crashed, the plane is on fire!" I looked up and saw flames and dark bellowing black smoke about a mile from the jump zone. I immediately jumped in my car and drove out to crash site. Every person on that flight was burnt beyond recognition. After comforting many spouses and talking to investigators I had time to reflect on my sheer luck. I really think the Creator or someone out there had other plans for me.

This forum is the start of it.....

V/R

Pete
Awesome story. I just wonder why the people on that plane didn't just jump out before it crashed, after all that's what they were there to do...

But yeah, that's a sign right there if there ever was one!
371 is offline   Reply With Quote