View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 01:50 PM   #47
karmakah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has something ever happened in you life that defies belief? Share it here.

I could not agree more that this truly is one of the most sincere threads I've read related to this sort of topic thus far...let's hope more follow...

I feel very strongly the need to let all of you know that reading these experiences confirms a lot of things for me: I am not alone in the world/universe (physically or spiritually) and that all of us coming together and sharing this is such a needed release (especially for me), and to be received by open eyes and minds is so reassuring.

At times, I feel so frustrated because no one close to me in my life is willing to accept the wonder in the amazing things I've experienced, however small these things might be (except for my mom, who is very open-minded, but lives in another town...and my 8 year old son, who is also quite aware). I cannot express the importance of all of us sharing these undeniably meaningful moments in our life.

EAGLESPIRIT: I read your story on the Celestine site. So sorry for the loss you've experienced, but yet so happy for you in your experiences that followed. And thank you for your opinion and advice on what I should do with the signals I receive. I'm fairly new at this (although these things have been happening to me for the majority of my life, I'm new at wanting to do something about/with it) so any positive advice I can get is welcome.

JNANA: Thank you also for your reply, it makes such great sense to me. I can't even imagine being able to get to the place where you are meditatively. Perhaps someday!

Thanks to everyone for their input here. And thanks to MACROS...for starting it. Peace!

Last edited by karmakah; 11-13-2008 at 06:41 PM.
karmakah is offline   Reply With Quote