View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 01:49 AM   #619
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post

Please everyone, I've been hearing discordant voices here and there and have even been contacted personally with a thanks for being more down to earth within this thread so I consider it my responsibility to forward this.

I do not want to thwart this project, I'm with you as before but please take some time and read this thread:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=9971

Godspeed
Dear friend,

Many of the thoughts there have good logic. And people can apply it to a certain level.

Every action we take has its own frequency. Even these words that I type now has their own. What the man is suggesting in the thread you mentioned leads to violence. It is simple the nature of that frequency…make a change by force. That will lead to response from other side…the military pumps in the game and it will be over very soon.

In my opinion, the only true chance we have is in this way. It will take some time but considering the fact how distant is all this to many people, we are doing fine.

The crops designs are showing us that we understand this…to learn to live in peace and harmony.

The bitterness and having enough of evil agenda is perfectly understandable, but that is what the Dark Side wants to achieve…that we all lost our control and start demolishing everything and it the end the result will be reduction of human population. Exactly what the Dark Side wants.

I totally agree that there are many steps that we as humans can do, but they have to be defined very sharply, because even a small overdose of those leads to disorder and anarchy.

At the current state of consciousness, even if some of us survive the battle there will be new battles for who to take over the control. It’s just in human nature to fight and this is one of the hardest lessons that we have to learn as humans.

Meditative inertia is not inertia. It’s not doing anything while the Dark Side demolishes everything, but it is the most powerful dynamic force that we as humans can achieve. If preformed right. But, it is a process and it can not be done overnight.

And yes, all this is just a frequency in the Matrix. I’m sure that many of you will choose the option that respected Cloud9 is mentioning. It is a natural culmination of things in the past. And it will do its own purpose also.

I personally, see my path with changing the basic fractal structure of the Matrix. We have proof of that. Our thoughts influence the molecule structure of the water. We will use the same Force, amplified million times and we will create this change and lot more. No harm will be done, no lives will be lost (which will not be the case in the other option), and the negative vibration will have to retreat because simply it will not be in a position to stand the different emotional charge.

Be still now and listen, for your chance may not come again.

All your weapons of evil must be removed. The time for conflict is now past and the race of which you are a part may proceed to the higher stages of its evolution if you show yourselves worthy to do this. You have but a short time to learn to live together in peace and goodwill.

Small groups all over the planet are learning this, and exist to pass on the light of the dawning New Age to you all. You are free to accept or reject their teachings, but only those who learn to live in peace will pass to the higher realms of spiritual evolution.

My hearth perfectly resonates with those lines, and that is the path and vision that I'm wiling to fallow till the very end of my physical presence here.

Respect to you,
Astralwalker

Last edited by Astralwalker; 01-23-2009 at 02:12 AM.
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote