View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 05:54 PM   #3348
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Good to see you here Phied! Let's wait for that "masterpiece".

I hope Nexus can survive these uncertain waters we are traveling through.

Everything in life as a cycle. There's the cycle of life, there's the crop cycle, there's the 24H daily cycle, there's the solstice and the equinox cyle, History is made of cycles, etc.. and Avalon is no exception.
Avalon has reached the end of a cycle, and a new one is coming. It didn't start in the best way, as we, the members, the ones that keep the forum growing... we were left in the dark, leaving room to spreading rumors, that fed the unhappiness of the members. Not to mention the Abraxas novel...
Now the mod team is trying to calm people down and straighten things, but the wound is open, and things will take time to heal.

Some people are, by nature, against change when things are running well, and if not clearly explained how things will be, the "riot" is a certainty.

Some things were said about the new forum rules, but until we see how things will work out, we have to give some benefit of the doubt.

We are all precious to Avalon, and I believe the Mod team and the Administrators are aware of it. Without us, Avalon wouldn't be what it is today.

The cycle is ending. It was an excellent ride, and the memories of it are here. A new cycle is beginning... will it be a good one? We don't know, but we have to accept it.
Maybe we choose different paths, but the goal is the same. (or we wouldn't be here).

Remember, how could we be pretending on building communities, if we can't even respect each others in this virtual world? How would it be in the real world?

My 2cents!

Love and Respect to you all.
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote