View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 05:36 PM   #22
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "The World Divided" by Amitakh Stanford

I posted earlier that this type of information may only be for some, we are all on different levels of learning each to there own, Amitach for me spells it how i understand it all and i stand by my beliefs that she has something in her she is of the light beings and explains precisely what the earth, how we are being manipulated by TPTB nothing new there i here you say but this lady's work has been out for many years now. I stand by my word and say go through her web site read for yourself if it resonates with you then it is for you, if not then perhaps you are of another level of learning.
Seashore i have remembered who the vulturites are she is referring to the Russians if i have that right.
I read all this stuff around 8 maybe 10 years ago be it on another site but she has been updating through the years.
Today i have tried to access her old work it looks as though it has either been hacked into or it has been locked not sure she has had this in the past and opened many sites because of this reason, someone does not want her telling all this i feel.
her flying buffalos 7 link does work though, shame so much work has been lost if this has happened.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote