Thread: It is time...
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 12:01 AM   #4
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: It is time...

I know that area REAL well Arturo... Better hang down here in the Valley for

We have 60 knot winds here in the Valley... Dangerous drive goin' upthere...

a while... If, FIIISH will... Have him run you over by My place...

You will Never forget it...

Trooly,

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
Hello one and all,

So after many enlightening and significant moments as of lately, things have taken on a different path in my life. For those of you that do not know me, I have been on the road with my lover backpacking for sometime. We have been traveling around the Western US since Burning Man using our thumbs and feet to the fullest We have been in Tempe, Arizona (just outside of Phoenix) building up finances for our next leg of the journey into Mexico and Guatemala. However, as of recently Claudia feels that her intuition is steering her away from the trip so we have decided to put it off. Our current direction as of tomorrow is Sedona (oh yes, the one and only). Claudia may also head home sooner than later to work on her online classes.

What I am here to propose is quite an interesting potential for us humans to take. There has been a lot of hearsay and attempts into free energy. Some of you may also be aware of my research and potential, along with my recent posting on the subject: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18845 (the paper has turned into a much larger paper, and will probably not be published anytime soon). At the moment, free will is completely at open with me. I want to manifest what I have been designing and theorizing for the past two years. I am confident in myself and my abilities, and I do not mean this from any form of an egotistical standpoint, but only for pure love of creation; in that I want to truly build an airship. Yes, I said airship.

One might be like wait that's a big step from free energy to airship. But no it's really not. There are two coils I want to create and with them, free energy and anti-gravity (a misnomer in itself) are possible. And they can easily be built into anything, even a prebuilt fiberglass sail boat (not my plan though haha).

But before I get to ahead of myself, I want to find someone or a group a people who want to work on this project. I do not exactly how I want this to manifest, but I ultimately want it to. Be it me working in your one car garage to working in your job's workshop. The first step is getting these coil systems working, and then I have some grand ideas in store.

My goal right now is not to explain the physics or my ideas of what I want to do exactly, but instead finding who would want to collaborate with me. Who wants to do something with their free will? Their creativity? Their love?

I can go anywhere, and do anything right now. I want to create.

Namaste, Gregor

Last edited by Tango; 01-22-2010 at 12:05 AM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote