View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 01:33 PM   #650
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post
Dear Friends,

This is just a basic meditation method. In my opinion it is good enough for a start but if any of you have better solution please let us know.

Respect to you all,
Astralwalker
As far as I'm concerned, it's perfect.....cause this is exactly the same way how I heal our belowed Planet every day, with only few differences of achieveing the "opening" state.
It takes me about 1-2 minutes only and in the meanwhile I'm able to achieve this without any big preparations for meditation, in a totaly conscious state and "absorbing" the divine energy before "re-distributing" my love and light (which I do aprox. 5-15 munutes), not only to the belowed Earth and all that is, but lately also to the entire universe(es)...

It took me about 3-4 years of daily practicing to be able to achieve this, so I recomend to all other without much experience to follow please the above mentioned meditation process given by Astralwalker.

For me...it would be nice to try the process with some music in behind and also spending more time while sending my healing energies...So I'm looking forward to it...

With Love and Light
Malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote