View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 05:39 PM   #1156
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Hi Astralwalker,

Quote:
Astralwalker

The idea is simple.

Above choice of Solfeggio Harmonics that Mudra posted on some of the previous pages, will do just fine.

Mickey or anyone overthere, ... do some of you have the time to make a single video of all those Solfeggio Harmonics video files?

Just copy/paste them and make it a single file that will last more then one hour.

The idea is that this larger video file to be offered for download or live streaming but it has to be started on exactly Saturday 8 pm GMT.

In that case meditating with open eyes and just enjoying the solfeggios music and video animations we will produce incomparable strong effect. Just remember to focus all your thoughts to a positive direction.

This is still a basic ideas but it is the second step. The next will be much more complicated. If you resonate with it and you want to give it a try please let me know.

I have also viewed phied Dayzero Astralwalker music in windows media player
on random (this was prior to my intrest in meditation) and found it very engaging and peaceful.
It was a simpler easier way to focus my mind when i took the next step towards meditation.

Thumbs up from me.

Love Light @ Gratitude

Last edited by Truthseeker360; 03-11-2009 at 12:27 AM.
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote