View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 09:22 PM   #2480
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Astralwalker,

We so appreciate the technology that you bring up!! That is so important!

However, I must state...ALL reincarnations make progress!!! All of us have free will to choose our reality at any given moment....

In my feeling, I feel that Obama may disappoint many that changes are not done quicker...HOWEVER,to compare him to a perhaps self from thousands of years ago is not very fair...I have family & friends from the town Obama's are from & in over 8 yrs there were never complaints or scandels about him....He lived in his constituents neighborhood instead of wealthy areas...He wanted to feel the everyday needs of the community...not hear them in a report!! That town is America's 3rd largest city!!! That is not a little town!! And he & his family have worked diligently to help their constituents on many everyday but important issues....

It is rare to see someone willing to work for the common person,yet he has time & again....
And I feel obligated to stand up for his sacrifices and his sense of compassion
as he stands for justice...

We all make choices everyday to align with our higher self even though we are in circumstances that make it easier to choose what our class,society,race,religion dictate to us!!

I know you know this & I am reminding you of this!
In Light!
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote