View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 02:26 AM   #40
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

the past couple of nights while in the dream state the agents want me to sign some sort of contract. they want it in my blood. right now my parents house is almost finished being completely renovated. i've been signing checks and papers left and right. i think their trying to take advantage of this.
to those people that think contracts dont exist you are fooling yourself. a problem doesnt exist if your not aware of it. many people say that their are no such things as contracts. their are and most people have done this. just because you yourself arent in a mind/soul control program doenst mean you havent contracted an ability from a past life over to nefarious causes. you could have been tricked, coerced, tortured under duress while consenting to their evil demands. this has happened to me in a past life. they said while i was being tortured that they would take it easy on me if i signed over a certain ability that i had. i did. they still tortured and killed me. one of the ways to find out if you have contracts of soul pieces is to get soul recovery done by a trusted practitioner and of course do the Heavenly Catalyst.
theyve also been telling me to step behind a line or picture this or play word association games to try and get my mind into a confined way of thinking. whatever they use i will say something that is impossible to measure or gauge or grasp or harness. something that is free, borderless, shapeless, formless, vastness....you get the point, yes?

the entire entry to this story can be found on my blog.
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote