View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 07:02 PM   #22
Sami V.
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: FINLAND - Suomalaiset

Hello Truesword, and welcome!

So I take it you can read Finnish fluently enough, eh? I'll write this one in English, just in case.

I know about the housing situation. What they're doing now is a recap of what they did 80 years ago during the Great Depression (although I don't see what was so great about it).

Then, as now, they lowered the price of silver and gold artificially, so that all the people in the "know" were able to buy substantial amounts of it. Then the paper holdings values dropped, stocks, bonds, cash money were all next to useless.

Then, the first thing that Roosevelt did when he was elected (or selected, rather) was to increase the value of gold by 75%! Then just before he issued the order that the state was allowed to repossess all the gold from the citizens those in the "know" sold their gold stashes, making a profit of 75%.

Right now the price of gold and silver in phenomenally low, yet there is scarcely any silver to sell, and not enough to meet the demand of those smart enough (and outside the NWO) to see what's going on! That is illogical -- if the demand is high the price should be high, and the price can be low only if there is more silver on the market than anyone wants to buy. It's fixed so those in the NWO can liquidate their paper assets into substance.

The paper market is most likely to crash, so any of you with financial assets should get rid of the paper holdings and buy gold and silver, tangible stuff.

Well, money has never been known to cling to me all that easy, so I don't have to worry about liquidating my assets.

I agree, we should organize, get together maybe to form some kind of a think tank. Janne and me are planning to set up a Finnish website of alternative information. Time is short and we have a lot to do.

Best regards,
Sami.
Sami V. is offline   Reply With Quote