View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 06:58 PM   #579
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Yo, Jaguar! Up till now, in this lifetime, I've seen 3 'real' uncloacked UFOs. One from nearby, the other 2 were far away. Schiphol Airport is only 15 miles from Amsterdam, so I know the difference between a plane and a 'not-a-plane'.

We were promised (by 'Lord' Ashtar of the Galactic Federation) a massive (as in MASSIVE) uncloacking of a huge amount of UFO's. Whole fleets! Motherships! The Full Monty! Any second!

It's many, many, many earth seconds later, & I still haven't seen what was promised.

Yet.
Good Deal, that is why I am staying away from any specifics and trying to predict the future. The future is all probabilities. I have no idea how this whole thing is going to unfold. All I am willing to go into is intuitive intel about the present.

I think that the main difference between this time and back with Blossom Goodchild went all in and lost to the house is that the intuitive intel is coming in from all over the place instead of just one channeled source.

I actually started dowsing that the numbers of craft where increasing around the planet back in early October which is when this thread was started. I did this as a result of Wilcock stating on the old Camelot Radio program that he had multiple inside sources that where claiming that the TV time had already been booked for the announcement.

Then about late October the Salusa channelings went from information about metaphysics and transformed suddenly into messages about impending disclosure.

Then after this, it is reported to us that Greer had for the first time made the statement that the ET's intended to show up weather the PTB liked it or not. Keep in mind that Greer has had recurring face to face conversations with one or more of these species over his life and is probably still having them. They have taken him in their craft multiple times to talk with him.

During all of this around the same time as the Salusa channelings started going out on a limb the large circular luminescent cloud appeared over Moscow. Then a week later the same exact kind of phenomena appeared over Romania. It is also being reported by some that this is happening other places including America, however this is not backed up by any video evidence so far.

Now there are intuitive sources all over the planet starting to churn up similar data about what might happen soon. I am not putting any bets on the table either, but I am beyond the level of self doubt at this point.

Update 11/8/09

Number of mother ships parked near Earth = 2,164

Number of the mother ships that are supply ships = 383

Number of craft parked in the mother ships = 315,221

Number of species of ETs currently involved = 63

Number of total ETs aboard all of these ships = 10,352,249

Number of Species of ETs that the Pasarions say will eventually be involved = 71

Looks like another species has joined in. Also, do not forget to watch the SyFy network tonight. They are going to have the science of 2012 with Hoagland, Wilcock, John Major Jenkins and others.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 11-09-2009 at 11:46 PM.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote