View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 01:06 AM   #87
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Respected Samarkis,

Quote:
Many are wondering what multiple reasons it was built. Many feel that he hid Tessla's coil in shape of walls.(To be used as a free energy capacitor)

If there is more to this than a free energy capacitor,as he has alignments in stone , pls let me know!!! I feel he knew (ED Leedskolnin) that there was another structure on the moon. It was not randomn sculptures!!!
-It is possible...but I have to go deeper into his work and his research to conclude that.

Impressive input. Thanks for shearing. I really appreciate.

The presentation clearly shows the presence of sacred geometric science all over the Coral Castle. The same knowledge can be seen in Giza and originates from Atlantis, and is also depicted on the walls of the Freemason temples.

www.code144.com by Jeremy Stride

We are facing the sacred geometry again, architecture that is defined by precise numerical patterns. In the Coral Castle there is a heavy presence of 144 code, Phi ratio, Golden Ratio etc.

Meanwhile you can also check this links. It may interest you>>

http://www.themeasuringsystemofthego...es/Page380.htm
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homep...5/gravity2.htm

I had read about Ed previously, but the presentation you suggested triggered my interest and new perspective to his work again.

Just for the record his Moon block weights 23 tons and his Jupiter block weights around 30 tons.

All the stones in the structure have a combined weight of over 1,100 tons.

My opinion is that he was some kind of alchemist. No matter that he obviously used magnetics, he understood very clearly that this works only if the correct components are balanced: sacred sound, sacred geometry and sacred sequence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64NR8gIcaD0

Still, the option of using mental power is not totally excluded. The use of technology based on ancient knowledge is obvious, but even so, it points to a person who also was initiated in hidden knowledge of psionic abilities. The witness testimonies are speaking of transporting huge stones through air like they are balloons without touching them.

This is just an observation of mine, nothing more:

He was using his technological devices to generate electromagnetic field that altered the electro-atomical properties of the stones he was moving. Then they started to levitate, he was pushing them with the hands and placing them on the desired locations and when the place was much higher than he could reach he was using sticks or ropes to put them where he wanted.

This option has many holes and one of them is how he managed the stones to regain their normal electro-atomical properties and to become heavy again on his command.

Was he using some kind of controlled electromagnetic field to pull this off, I can not say for sure, but it’s possible. I will read his book and I will try to look through his work and the evidence from witnesses again to see what can I find.

or…

He managed to generate what is called prana or mana energy from the surrounding space by using sacred ancient technological knowledge, stepped in the center of this force field, which provided Edward a mental power that allowed him to use it to move, shape and rotate stones that weight many tons according to his desire.

It is interesting to be mentioned that only this gate of the Coral Castle weights 9 tons.

This 8-foot-tall gate is perfectly mounted and balanced so that a child can open it with the touch of a finger.

Impressive indeed…

Regards,
Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote