View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 12:20 AM   #21
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Children of the New Dream - Drunvalo Melchizedek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post

Luminari, I am curious after reading on Don Croft's stuff if he feels the D. Melchizedek is a disinfo guy today. I like DM's stuff, and am looking forward to more Mayan information. I have to say, the Harmonic convergence stuff is enticing, and I can see how it would be disinfo stuff to get us to cooperate with the "plan".

I'd like to hear your input as well as others in this regard.

Thanks
Well I don't know who Don Croft is so I can't guess what his agenda is for attacking DM (jealousy?)..

I got the distinct impression Miriam Delicado was referring to Drunvalo on her recent Project Camelot radio interview when she was claiming a prominent person who has strong connections with indigenous tribes.. who every body sees as a wonderful wise loving person... Miriam claims this person is practicing black magic and has made death threats towards her. (listen to the radio interview - this is extremely disturbing that Miriam would make these serious allegations WHY is she doing that????) p.s. Miriam comes across as not very knowledgeable about anything and more of a pawn being manipulated by her 'nordic' ET friends. (I can only go on what comes out of your own mouth Miriam please prove me wrong, I'd love to know more) I wanted to buy her book several times but my inner guidance kept telling me I would not gain any new understanding from reading it and it would be a waste of time, I am still very curious to read it, I guess I will anyway... can anyone who has read 'Blue Star' tell me what they thought of it please?

Anyway back to Drunvalo, who I think is a wonderful person and is doing a fantastic job at awakening people in a loving and enlightened fashion...

But the real bone of contention here is THOTH thats right THOTH. Drunvalo works for/with, is guided by and speaks to this entity THOTH, who according to Ashayana Deane has his own STS agenda and has left the EMERALD COVENANT several thousand years ago and is currently aligned with INTRUDER forces who have a CONTROL AGENDA.

Also she (indirectly) calls Drunvalo an 'ALPHA OMEGA MELCHIZEDEK' which he also alludes to in his own words.
There are many different strains of Melchizedeks... the Alpha Omega's have their own agenda and lineage (templar anunnaki) .. (read Voyagers 2 - The Secrets of Amenti)

This is too big a topic for me to explain here and I'm not an expert, just giving you some puzzle pieces to work with here.

Basically if a lovely guy like DM is not a 'good person' than who on this rotten technosphere is?? But I wanted you to know about these other views so you can work out your own truth. I think obviously Drunvalo is great, but is he being used or tricked by THOTH for some unknown end the way Miriam seems to be used by her 'Tall Blonds' and Billy Meier is being manipulated by the Plejaren.. they tell him what suits their version of history but is it warped through the lens of perception??

More questions than answers here.

I am working towards multi-dimensional universal co-operation so I embrace all of everything dark and light within myself to transmute back into one united field. I relentlessly strive toward greater understanding.

Can we understand what is happening on super-galactic multi-dimensional levels? Can a human penetrate the mind of a god? or the god of that god?

If you were immortal (well we all are) and had unbroken cognition for millions of years what would be your long term agenda for humanity and why?

Last edited by Luminari; 08-25-2009 at 12:48 AM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote