View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 08:02 PM   #743
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Actually, JoyAnna, he doesn't even sell it. But since it's his "baby" so's to speak, he does require that those who sell it keep the price down to between $20 and $25/year.

I, myself, have been a bit leary of Deagle, based on the prices of his supplements, which he touts. I've never found that a good diet and detoxing helped with anything that was pathogen related. But that might just be me. Goodness, even Adele Davis died of bone cancer.

alys

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyAnna View Post
I just started MMS a couple of days ago. I listened to the Deagle interview last night, just before taking my 3rd dose. I have been living with several degenerative, life-long illnesses and want to get off pharmaceuticals, and want to give this a try. After listening to Deagle's comments on MMS, I went to his website to check out his recommendations and it is quite disturbing to see the cost of the meds he sells. I have been interested in his comments and "prophesies", but this interview raises a lot of questions, in my mind.

I would be interested to know more about what you have found out about MMS. I am reading Humble's book which he generously has downloaded for free, and he sells and distributes MMS for very low cost or even free.

Last edited by alyscat; 05-14-2009 at 08:05 PM.
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote