View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 08:57 PM   #582
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Boy did I ever sleep last night. 12 1/2 hours! I also notice that I am really tired lately and I have been compelled to stay at 10 drops now as the nausea continues BUT I finally found an old secret and I have used it throughout my life and wonder why it took me so long to dig that out of my brain once again ! A simple mint puts the growing nausea away.

I went over some of PeaceandLove's postings to pick up some hints and am so grateful she posted here.

I am going to stay at 10 drops for a few days and keep the nausea at bay so I can keep some appointments. I am also going to put more hours in between my dosage time.

I vowed to not give up this time as I know that even getting sick is helping me tremendously. I am breathing better through my nose,missing my nostril bone and all. LOL sounds gross but not as bad as the "poop" stories.
I have actually passed that stage and am very happy that it has not returned. So I am on my way home at this time to being healed.......

Still no signs of the emphesema or bronchitis returning

I will always be grateful for using MMS and especially this thread Thank you all
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote