Thread: Questions?
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 12:29 PM   #307
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
As I stated, I cannot speak for Lionhawk. But compromise can come in many shapes and sizes....all one needs to do is use their imagination.
Vague...yes...I agree..but certainly compromised.
I understand your not speaking for Lionheart. If he doesn’t want to contribute then that’s his prerogative. As to there being a compromise …yer! well maybe. As for using the imagination on a forum with conspiracy theorists…. that’s just asking for trouble lol.
The Kerry & Bill split I see as being a difference of opinion and the Thuban crisis the catalyst for their separation. The way the Thuban crisis was handled is, to some degree, the cause in the split of the moderators and the reasons behind Abrax being banned compounded this. Neither did it help the members of this forum in search of honesty and clarity. Most of the people in the Mist are related to the Thuban group in one form or another. Mods accusing mods that intern Mist mods. It’s a bit too jumpy or dictatorial.

The compromise, if any, seems to come from within. Guilt by association seems to be the order of the day in what appears to be the unfolding of a scapegoat in the Bill & Kerry split.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote