View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 04:38 PM   #12
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The upper left chamber of the heart of Earth-Colorado
Default Re: September 30th - Goodbye

This was an honest response to being in this group that leaves me thinking about my own unification and teaming up with even my own at home. I saw the video and realize that you are right about many conformists that as minutes pass will search out projects and groups like this one to mererly survive. all are deservingly where we are and we each can have the inside and insight to be guided. I appreciate project avalon in the sense that it is informing and allow us to go inside because as you see we are still not leaving our lives to go live communally-yet. I need you to know that I am sad about our situation at large but joyful that we have an opportunity to finally rise out of the prison set up around us. It will awaken so many, this chaos. What has been rising in me is above normal; a reach to our collective whom have the inclination to be still and hear in moments that my being is communicating inwardly. I am reaching many in my third chakra and they are clearly reaching me in a very now way -my time is real time and so it is for the other individuals. THis will be key to our survival individually and is to come. I will be taking this ability live someday if I am allowed so that those whom can hold the peace will unite and literal changes event on the collective consciousness. it is happening now this possibility even without me. I call it Mind Yoga and I plan to reach all whom can be still. this is what project avalon and camelot have provided me in inspiration that is priceless. the other garbage behavior must be ignored and forgiven.