View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 05:15 AM   #60
houman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: JAMES WingMakers- WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT !

The problem with these kinds of interviews ("I am above the matrix, I know what reality is, let me explain to you"... "I am a bloodline member, ask me questions...") is that they provide no references, no threads to follow, don't precisely explain why they are so sure about their "information/view of reality", so they don't go beyond the mental construction stage (=0 information content) and are often self contradictory...

Some jesuits are full time employed to do just that, elaborate a mental construction and add confusion to an already distorted information...

With these kind of declarations about reality the only viable method (that makes sense) is the one of Bob Monroe: "you have to experience it for yourself and here is a method for doing just that"

So in the end the interview contains the following essential element: "take responsability for yourself and what is happening to this world" but adds another "Theory Of Everything" and if I had to choose one I would choose the one of T Campbell (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxECb7zcQhQ) at least here you have a map, references (precise origin of the information, double blind validation...) and most importantly a method for checking it yourself...

Houman

Last edited by houman; 12-10-2008 at 06:05 AM.
houman is offline   Reply With Quote