View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 07:04 AM   #247
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
thanks for yiour resoonse BrooK

wonder what you mean when you say "grounding"?

nice vision - the photo ..sweeping is a good symbol - meaning you are sweeping up your own spiritual house..in one of my dreams i was given a brand new sweeeping broom, was just thrown at me.means i've got work to do..I think i know what's that to do with as i remember exactly when i dreamt it and what the burning issue was at the time..

i too get uplifting visions ..they come as a sudden flah in fron of my eyes , in a split second but unforgettable ones..one of which was BRAND new Earth, i saw our entire globe as if from Mars..ayway, it was beautiful but with a LOT more land mass and a LOT greener..I knew it was our planet and i remember wondering why different, wnhy SO different..

another one involved our planet again and it was most starnge - only now after I read about your dream and after a looked up some of ashayana deane's texts, it's beginning to make sense and after I saw the video i sent you (mike russ and alex collier's)..
I saw what was meant to be our earth with our usual grid , buit the way i saw it was no longer the grid as we know it - it was TWISTED by some thirty odd degrees, also, instead of the only one line to make the equator there were two, plus the north and south caps were twisted to the right and respectively to the left..this appeared to me in early September this year.. i am sort of sure that some work was being done to our planet..i now understand that it may have been by our guardian brothers and sisters doing some crucial work..

best
Grounding Techniques

What is grounding? It the process by which we maintain an appropriate energy charge by releasing any energy which would constitute an excessive charge within the systems of the body, emotions, mind, etc. (By analogy, our home's electrical circuits are grounded to dismiss the extra electricity.) Grounding is a necessary outflow, in contrast to the many inflows of energy into our systems -- from other people, from our digestion of food, from our breathing of fresh air, from sunlight, from the impact of spirit upon our material substance, etc.

http://www.trans4mind.com/jamesharveystout/ground.htm

This is just an example...but you'll get the idea

BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote