View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 03:26 PM   #348
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
hello,
It is by sound that we communicate with a higher level of consciousness...sometimes you hear a small ringing in the ear...communication.interesting you get a triad of sound...there must be one more to make a chord
lol
I don't quiet get it, particularly the concluding bit..when you say triad of sounds..

i am curious, particularly because i get these occasional ringing in my ears - i never used to..this ihas started a couple of months ago..i had my hearing tested and it's top notch, though i am not a musician..in fact the audiologist who tested me sad that she founds similar results in musicians with excellent hearing...this was not just any audiologist ..she is phd scientist..happpens to be a friend.. so i CAN say that there's no abnormality..i still hear the buzzing (high pitched) on and off..not bothersome, but i can't ignore it..we might be mutating..i read somewhere, can't remember where any more, that buzzing in the ears these days in a symptom of our pinneal glands working hard..don't know if yoy heard of that..
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote