View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 02:39 PM   #19
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Parallel Realities, Changing your reality when you change yourself

Thanks for posting my comment Mudra, and thanks for initiating this discussion Dolphin...it has actually prompted me to re-join Avalon.

I've been reading 'new' threads daily for quite some time, and have missed contributing to this wonderful site.

Dolphin...Again I feel compelled to reply to your response to my comment:
Quote:
living in the moment seems especially difft recently since we are all bombarded by all the "future" and "current" crisis that is going around, swine flu vaccinations, economy, personal future/finance, etc.
I agree that we are constantly "bombarded" by all forms of distraction...this bombardment starts as soon as we learn language. We are conditioned by our environment. Circumventing this conditioning is a process which requires much effort...it's essentially un-learning all we've been taught in a life time.

To feel "bombarded" is a choice...whether your aware of making that choice or not. That's the beauty of the "moment"...it's your ability to choose your frame of mind right NOW that counts...that's when you exercise your power as creator...after all, we are born artists, in my humble opinion.

Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote