View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 09:24 PM   #11
Flashback
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2008 - 2012: detailed description of what will happens - a Scenario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love/Light 13 View Post
I believe many people are secretly praying for the catastrophic scenario because they are not yet ready to do the inner work necessary to continue on their journey on the earth plane. The idea of worldwide calamity offers these souls an escape from the time-consuming, emotional reality of spiritual and physical evolution.
I disagree completely. The average person who go's about there day doesnt even know sites like this exist. They are not aware of inpending problems. I would say this is the majority of people in the western world. I dont think people are secretly praying for such catastophies. I think religious people may expect certain biblical catastrophies to be a possibility for the future.

I would say im an average person but one thats aware more and more all the time. Most of us are good people, its just a few (our leaders) that are evil and it is these people that are probably praying for their games to play out.

If we stick together and try to deflect as much negative energy as possible our destinies will be fulfilled.
Flashback is offline   Reply With Quote