View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 09:04 AM   #23
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: Indigos - Debate

My most concise description of Indigos is that many of them are here to be ***SYSTEM BUSTERS***

As fits with the theme of Project Avalon and Camelot, all our systems from educational to political are Illuminati, etc. controlled and in serious need of being busted and replaced.

The Indigos simply won't put up with following the tired old rules, the old authorities, the corrupted status quo ... if it doesn't make sense. They won't! You can't make them do it, you can't force it on them. None of this "because I said so" BS. If you do manage to force them, then that's when they can go ballistic angry, depressed, suicidal.

You can talk to them like adults, give them choices, real reasons, listen to their wisdom ...

Here is a page with some good info:
http://www.elayna.org/indigos.htm

They can even be divided into 4 types (all the labels are just tools to help us out along the way.) The rest is a quote from the above link.

Humanist Indigo
• Hyperactive
• Extremely social - talk to anyone, anytime. Friendly.
• Very strong opinions.
• Awkward in their body.
• Play with all their toys at the same time.
• Easily distracted.
• Ferocious readers.
• Going to work with and serve the masses.
• Tomorrow's doctors, lawyers, teachers, salespeople, businesspeople, politicians.

Conceptual Indigo
• More into projects than people
• Not clumsy in their body
• Often very athletic as children
• Control issues - mostly trying to control their mother if boys; their father if girls
• Tendencies toward addictions, especially drugs in their teenage years
• Tomorrow's engineers, architects, designers, astronauts, pilots and military officers

Artist Indigo
• Much more sensitive
• Oftentimes smaller in size, though not always
• Creative
• Between ages 4-15, may pick up 15 different creative arts - pick it up, put it down
• In teenage years, will select one and become the artist in it
• Tomorrow's teachers and artists, surgeons, researchers, actors, musicians

Interdimensional Indigo
• Larger than all other Indigos
• At one or two years of age, you can't tell them anything.
They say, I know that...I can do it. Leave me alone.
• Can be bullies because they're so much bigger and because they don't fit in like
the other three types of Indigos
• Will bring new philosophies and new religions into the world
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote