View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 03:31 PM   #154
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK47 View Post
To be honest I don't know about this energy coming out of galactic center...some scientific reports seems plausible but could be something else. Whereas, galactic cycle is true but it does not lead to ascension to 4th or 5th density that is a stupid joke.. I am not even sure when this cycle is going to occur, or its cycle period.. but whenever it might be it will only be just another good morning! At least this is what I believe. Earth change (or should we say solar system change? is happening) and illumnati's are also artificially amplifying the earth changes.. Kuipers belt aliens (KBA) comes into play here and no one is sure till now, not even illuminati's and Draco, abt what these KBA have in their agendas. Tsunamis and earthquakes will be happening in near future both artificial and natural but will this lead to pole shift? I don't know depends on what people want and choose.
I thought the pole shift caused the tsunami!

About the KBAs, you say no one is sure till now... Can you elaborate a little bit? You're not saying now it's known what their agenda is, are you?

Okay, you say this stuff depends on what people want and choose. I'm exploring this issue on another thread. I hope you'll have time to post on it...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote