View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 02:12 AM   #20
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CHEMTRAIL WATCH GROUP now forming, USA, Southwest Virginia

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanesroadron2 View Post
Hi doodah,

I too live in South Western Virginia and I have been watching the sky for years. And I am willing to help if I can but I do have one question if you don't mind.

What part of SW VA do you live in ? You don't have to be specific if you don't want to,(I would understand) just town or maybe county name

The reason I ask is because you say there is little to no normal air traffic that you can see from your house. And I know of no place like this in SW Va

So where is this place in SW Va that you can normally only see " one plane every night at 10 pm and an occasional helicopter"???

Hi Ron. Please join us!! That would be fantastic. Email me at ctwatch22@aol.com and I'll have a full discussion with you about where I am.

I do know that I've got an unusual situation. It's extremely quiet here, no overflights, no interstate noise in the background. Basically I'm in a hollow bounded by high ridges with a pretty narrow view of the sky. Because of that anything that passes overhead is very obvious.

When I say "nothing" flies over, I'm not counting things that fly at 30,000 feet or too high to see. I'm sure there's lots of planes up there at that altitude. At night they pass over like tiny dots of light in the night sky. Chemtrail planes don't fly that high, as far as I know.

I'm saying that nothing flies at chemtrail altitude, where the plane is small but visible and the trail is quite obvious. That's the upper limit for chemtrail planes that I can see. They frequently fly lower than that, where the plane is larger because it's closer and the trails are broader because they're closer. Nothing flies at that altitude over me other than chemtrail planes. Off to the south and sometimes to the north I can see normal short jet contrails, so there is some air traffic there and it may be regular, but that's not over my house. My neighbor up the road says he feels like he lives in a plane corridor, so many go over ... and that's just up the road... but not at my house.

The 10 pm plane comes in so low it looks like it's going to skim the ridge top. It's huge because it's so close, and very loud. Email me and I'll get you started with the data collection. You're most welcome!
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote