View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 09:10 AM   #6
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Gangstalking and Covert Harrassment

[quote=246;162516]
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post
Mi wife and I have been openly gangstalked for many years .

I can take one day of negative synchronicity, but not ten years, especially combined with voices. And yes, the Stasi are everywhere. I call them The Canadian Stasi division in my case. The East German Stasi only had files and surveiled about 10% of their population (that is everyone in politics and culture) though now I think the scope is much broader to include anyone who even has aspirations to be succesful in culture and politics. I tried escaping from Canada, but the voices and gangstalkers followed me and drained me to the point that if I was going to survive, I had to come back here. So, now I'm stuck here.
Greetings ,

I do not know if you are aware that some European countries allow even the grandchildren of people who migrated to obtain the citizenship .
I regained the Italian citizenship and my wife got hers in about 16 months after applying for it .
The gang stalking is still present here in Italy but it is a watered down effort . The worst part was in Sydney . The OZ state criminals were using colleuagues and relatives of my wife for psy- operations with the purpose to convince my wife to make peace with the adoptive mother . Now opportunities to use relatives and colleaugues do not exist and there is anothor problem for the spooks collaborators from OZ : the language .
My I suggest to you to find out if you are eligible to another passport .
Also I heard that in Ecuador a person could get citizenship easily especially if he has got money .. Might be worthwhile investigatiing this aspect with other countries that have a poor political relation with the crims in Washington .
In my opinion from what you say and what I read on different websites gangstalking in Aglosaxons countries is much more vicious .....
Can you shut down the voices with a " mantra " of your choice ?
Keep a positive attitude always . Cheers
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote