View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 01:07 PM   #130
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: What Will It Take to Defeat the "New World Order"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 246 View Post
Myplanet2 wrote

Those are great ideals. I say go for it! I'm trying to be as environmentally friendly as I can given my budget. I bought the most fuel efficient car I could afford, I have a 2000 sq. ft. garden and grow a lot of my own food. I have a dream to have solar, wind and/or geothermal power, but my finances are too low for that now. I hope you werent referring to me as the nwo comedian. I cant stand the nwo and dont want to have anything to do with them. But at least I can still have a good sense of humour. But that story from my friend Jonathan was true, and an excellent example of passive resistance. He was a real hero for living up to his ideals. So if by chance the nwo does succeed in another horrible war and you get drafted, you know what to do. In the mean time have you planted a tree today and destroyed a security camera?
Hey, 246. Don't let lack of finances stand in your way. You are creative, and it shows in just this quoted post.

No, I wasn't referring to you as NWO comedian. That is reserved for those who promote the NWO agendas as though they weren't spiritual poison. They look really funny to me by now, as my eyes open and my ears grow. (Cheney would be an example)
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote