View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 05:36 AM   #64
Nyssa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?

Hi eleveneleven,

Yes, I'm heading west of the Blue Mountains too. We (my mum and I) drove up around northern NSW, through Drake and back down the New England Hwy from tenterfield to armidale. We think now that anything east of Drake is on the wrong side of the mountain, but who knows, just being cautious I guess.

We're definitely building underground! The winds created from any shift of the axis will be unbearable to live in...everything will probably be flattened for a while!

Are you going to build underground? There's this guy Mark Eagle Eyes whose been building shelters for 40 years. He's a native american that's had prophecies handed down to him about what's to come. Here's a link to his site.

http://www.undergroundshelter.org/

It's a good place to start, even if you decide not to build in wood like he does.

I was just re-listening to one of my Ramtha CD in the changes, and he said that the axis shift would take place in 2010...I better hurry up and get ready!!!

I saw a simulation of australia being engulfed in water from all this, and anything above the dividing ranges went under, so based on that I'd rule Queensland out, but again, who knows? We can only do the best we can with the information we've got.

Best of luck, Nyssa.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote