View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 05:52 PM   #22
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Unlikelihood of "Martial Law"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
I am aware of how popular the idea is that the United States will somehow institute Martial Law...and begin carting the populous off to massive detention camps etc. I just want explore the idea a little more fully and some very basic aspects that make the Massive Martial Law declaration unlikely.

1. As Bill and Kerry have stated, what is the point? The majority of people already are in a state of prison. Prisons of thier own minds. They go to work, come home, watch Sports or reality shows, eat very bad food (food that actually makes them less intelligent and easier to sway) and go to sleep. Then they get up in the morning and do it all over again. Why change that. The sheep are sheeping...and thats what you want them to do!

2. Who would run all these prison camps and who would institute martial law? There aren't enough soldiers and police who would participate in such a plan that would effect thier own families. Maybe in a few select cities, yes, but not possible in a country as large as ours just do to manpower. Look at Iraq.

3. The illuminati-Rothschilds are alot more clever than Martial Law. They will make us destroy ourselves....they will not do it with an "Iron Fist" they do it with a "Velvet Hammer". No they have to further weaken the populace before they fully expose themselves. Bring us to our knees before they exert overt power. Martial Law is not necessary for this to happen.

I hear you but given that they see us as consuming cattle, whether the sheep are sheeping or not, whether they can give us all free energy or not, we are still consuming and using resources. Also they are satanists, all acts of murder are mass sacrifices for their gods. Plus when you consider that thousands of UN troops are in the US now..perhaps they have got the man power!!

Why make the trains? why make the camps?

they are planning something.
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote