View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 12:14 PM   #1220
technoshamanic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post

You are totally aware that my response was only the mirror of little arrogant and personal approach of the poster. It only lowered the vibration and had served a little purpose, but we are living in a complicate Matrix and sometimes this happens. It happens to everyone. I see the path and the ending point of all this in the distance and when I recognize the frequency that will lead to offcourse in the future I just react. But what is done is done, I move on.

Personally I like the Flyer very much, but the approach of the poster ...

In any case, what is done is done, l move on. I do not do this for money or for publicity...I do this because I believe in this with all my heart and soul. Don’t get me wrong, I can leave all this anytime and from one point of view I have done my job. But as you can see I stay and intend to finish this right, till it is accomplished.

So I can not deal 24 hours per day with so many people clamming that are gurus, enlightenment ones, smart guys, that have all the answers of the Universe and I even have not time to hear ones that are totally on the right track and have extremely genius ideas as result of that. So if I do something, I really cannot go back to basics and start explaining things how this is like this or like that. In fact everything is already posted that has to be done to this point - between the lines, and with just a little further research on the net.
My little arrogant Astralwalker, you really need to take a deep breath. It's funny you mention arrogant, as that's exactly the impression I had of your responses so far.

You have to let go, this is not something you can control. You have to let to go of trying to keep handle on everything and just let this grow.

I offered the overview in the hope it will help move things forward. I even offered my help several times. I would not make offers if I could not help with following through on them. Your only response is using tough words and answering with your regular holy talk.

My overview was in no way arrogant or personal in approach, it's all your projection, my dear.

The problem with you, my friend, is you see yourself as someone above the rest and it's ridicilous because nothing you said or done is in any way original. What I do admire though is the effort to organize such an event, and for this I thank you. But you have to let go. You are the one lowering the vibration and projecting your insecurities.

Also, don't use words which are too heavy. You already accussed me of "destroying" and now with "lowering the vibration". Very silly of you, my friend.

As long as you will try to prolong this silly hierarchy of yours and trying to answer everyones email (instead of just letting people work on different things, coordinate it via wiki) and be everything-to-everyone, you will only loose energy and not be of any help at all. You should concentrate on perfecting the methods and let others help with things you cannot possibly do.

God bless you, my Friend.
technoshamanic is offline   Reply With Quote