View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 04:38 PM   #32
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A video the army doesn't want us to see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
I hope there are more preparing out there because it’s frustrating dealing with people who know what’s up but do nothing but run their mouths. They are the worse…

We can do this

Peace

I agree, "we can do this". But I think sphere of influence is also an important issue. If you recruit for media or tv.. then that's great.. you can use your sphere of influence to influence bigger outcomes through your recruitment process. Not everyone has the same sphere of influence, but everyone has influence. Eben if not through talking to family and friends, everyone has an influence on their own reality.

For some, forums are their main sphere of influence, so perhaps they might seem to be talking more than walking. It's a bit hard to see though, within the walls of a forum what anyone is actually doing, because it's all talking here, isn't it?

I think that talk follows thought. And energy follows thought. It depends on one's view of the universe then as to whether thought alone is enough to change the world. I'm starting to think that it does. Don't ask me how it works though.. ! It just seems to for me.

Peace n love to you

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote