Old 02-28-2010, 12:53 PM   #61
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Time to liberate our computers in a massive way

Occult meaning of VEGA

Quoting from here:

http://watch.pair.com/sagittarius.html

--------------
Contrary to this false teaching, Vega does not mean 'exalted' but precisely the opposite. This Arabic word means "falling." As a matter of fact, it means 'falling eagle'—as in Lucifer, symbolized by the eagle, falling from heaven!

Vega. Medieval Latin, from Arabic (an-nasr) al-w qi‘, the falling (eagle), Vega: al-, the + w qi‘, falling, active participle of waqa‘a, to fall; see wq in Semitic Roots. The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition. Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! - Isaiah 14:12

And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. - Luke 10:18

Kennedy, Bullinger, et al, do err in identifying Vega a symbol of Christ, the Exalted One, for it is obvious that the Christ symbolized by Vega is Lucifer, the Fallen One! Vega's placement in the constellation of Lyra, the Harp, is most Biblical. Lucifer was created as the most brilliant of all of the angels and occupied an exalted position in Heaven, below only the Godhead. Before his rebellion, Lucifer appears to have led the worship of God in musical ways, being the chief musician of Heaven.

Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. - Ezek. 28:13-15

When he presumed to exalt himself above God, Lucifer was cast down to earth where, through the ages, he has craved the worship of men and has often been the object of their worship. Moreover, the worship of Lucifer has typically been accompanied by music of the occult genre. During the Tribulation period, the music which will accompany the worship of Lucifer will also facilitate altered states of consciousness and even levitation.

According to The Fixed Stars, the star, Vega, gives the appearance of being pale sapphire. Ezekiel 28:13 (above) states that, prior to his expulsion from heaven, Lucifer was covered with precious stones, and among these gems is mentioned the sapphire. Occult sources correctly describe Vega as a 'falling vulture'. The Fixed Stars states that the Vega vulture is based on the Greek myth of Orpheus, who was the greatest of all musicians and the first rock star!

"A pale sapphire star in the Lyre Lyra. Vega from Arabic Al-Waqi', 'The stooping' eagle or 'The swooping Vulture', and is often referred to as 'The Vulture Star', 'The Sitting Vulture', 'The Falling Grype' and figured with upturned head with a lyre in its beak from the story of Orpheus [who might be described as the prototype of our modern pop-star] who was torn apart by the Maenads, raving mad-women [or fans], they cast the lyre in the river. Jupiter sent a vulture to scoop it out of the river and then placed it in the sky..." (1043) 'Lyra'

Lucifer Rising

It becomes apparent that eagle on the Great Seal of the U.S. represents, in fact, the Masonic delusion of Lucifer rising from the ashes of defeat to 'be exalted' as God, a status formerly denied him (and will elude him once again). Lucifer's former estate is allegedly reflected in the fact that Vega was once the Pole Star, the closest star to the Northern Celestial Pole, which, in astrology, is regarded as the throne of God. Note in the following profile of Vega the exalted titles of this star, which correspond to the titles of Lucifer and his emissaries:

In Babylonian astronomy, Vega, alpha Lyra, is identified with Dilgan, the 'Messenger of Light', a name also applied to other stars. At one time Vega/Wega was the Pole-star called in Akkadian Tir-anna 'Life of Heaven', and in Assyrian Daya-same ('Judge of Heaven'), as having the highest seat therein; but fourteen millenniums have passed since Wega occupied that position. In Egypt it was Maat, the Vulture-star, when it marked the pole,- this was 12,000 to 15,000 BCE, and it was the orientation point of some of the temples at Denderah, probably 7,000 BCE,- one of the oldest dates claimed in connection with Egyptian temple worship, because of the precession of the equinoxes, it is no longer the Pole Star; 'the still point in the turning world'. The Indians called this star Abhtlit, 'The Victorious One'. This was a star of good omen signaling the defeat of the Asuras by the gods (the triumph of good over evil). The Arabs called part of this constellation (alpha, eta and zeta) Al Naar al Waki, the swooping "Stone Eagle of the Desert". The word Vega, derives from this Arab name and means the "Plunging One". [SLM p.284]." (833) "Lyra"

Ominously, Vega (aka Lucifer) is regarded as the 'Judge of Heaven', which Richard Hinckley Allen identifies with Ma'at in Star Names: Their Lore and Meaning. Ma'at was last seen in the section on Libra as the 'Scales of Justice'. "The Egyptians also saw in Libra, a set of Scales, called 'the Scales Of Maat', one in which the human heart was to be weighed after death." (833, 'Libra') The reader will recall that Ma'at was 'the spirit of Freemasonry;' indeed, Ma'at, the judge of mankind, is Freemasonry. It appears the Freemasons have appointed themselves the judges of mankind! Yet how very telling that Ma'at is also Vega, i.e. Lucifer.

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. - Isaiah 14:13-14
--------------

Would be very awkward for me, to install on my computer, something that is symbolizing Lucifer, but this is just my personal view.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote