View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 06:24 AM   #25
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
Ask yourself why we're built of different methods of information processing if you're not supposed to use them? Wether you believe in a God or in Evolution or in the great spirit. You will conclude that it is because these methods are complementary.
yes. but like an athlete we can better various facets of our game(self). just because you were born a certain way with strengths and weakness doesnt mean that is all you have to work with.

the end result is that we are divine god like beings. its that gap in-between who you are now and that divine being that you want to lessen each and every lifetime. thee best way to do this is soul recovery. plain and simple.

Quote:
That said soul has no value, it cannot be traded, it cannot be given away, it cannot be retrieved. You can only partake in the illusion of giving it away or recovering it. There is one soul, one spirit, in it all that is is. You and me with our ego understandings of soul fragments are just movements inside that giving ourselves various forms of permission to be who we already are.
that sounds very philosophical and spiritual but that just isnt the case. a soul has value and it can and is traded by many nefarious beings throughout the universes. not the entire soul but fragments or pieces of the soul.

just because you have never heard or experienced this doesnt mean that it doesnt happen. you yourself and your experiences create your reality not mine. i myself and my experiences create my reality and not yours. with respect what i am trying to do is help you get out of your own way.

Quote:
At a certain point I was involved in shamanism, and I tried to find my power animal like you have done. I had all kinds of expectations but I got an owl. I didn't understand owl and wasn't really ready to accept owl. Even if I had seen myself in dreams before then as part owl part man. The deal was made when I was walking the forest minding my own business and got attacked by an owl. Not just once. but a few times. When I screamed "All right all right, you're an owl!" it stopped. I was there with a friend, the beast did not bother him at all which amused him a great deal.
when i lived in Mt. Shasta 1 of my roommate's many power animals was an owl. she was a trained gov. agent black magician gifted psychic. the ego of wanting to be more or know more is natural with respect to one's belief and expectations of themselves. what did you want a raptor? you clearly have some ability to see things with clear vision or you wouldnt have gotten an owl. did you know that your power animal is their to help you as you are suppose to help it also. its a relationship. your power animal needs to help you so it can move up the reincarnation scale.

so, you went to the underworld to get your power animal? yes/no

Quote:
Unless you say something informative about your heavenly catalyst that makes it more than just words to me I won't involve myself in your story again. It's not because I make a judgement about the content but because I judge that you're keeping me at a distance from the content. I wish you well and like I said before I hope you stay safe and sound.
Definition of Catalyst;
1 : a substance that changes the rate of a chemical reaction but is itself unchanged at the end of the process; especially : such a substance that speeds up a reaction or enables it to proceed under milder conditions
2 : someone or something that causes or speeds significant change or action

thoughts are things. reality engineering. create an icon to heal or defend.

see you in the next one,
Elias Visvasa.
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote