View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 02:05 AM   #73
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why making God unfashionable never works..

Quote:
[*]

He is a modern mystic and fully enlightened.
What does it mean to be fully enlightened? If All is from the One source, then if I'm fully enlightened to that reality, that I truly AM an extension of my Source which is the infinite, then should I not at the very least, be able to do the works that Jesus did only greater works than these should I BE able to do?

I suggest, we realize, there is always MORE, and some teachers help us climb higher, but should we become dependent on teachers or teachings outside of ourselves, we can never surpass them. Full enlightenment to me, means knowing that I AM the eternal student, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to those who are as children ~ always learning, always BEING MORE

It also means, being no longer limited by the matter realm. I Am the spiritual Being having a material experience... should I choose to shift my consciousness, yet not have mastery over matter, time and space, and call myself 'fully enlightened' then I would suggest I am very likely caught in a higher place on the path, yet no longer making upwards progress, I've created a better mousetrap...

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 02-18-2010 at 02:09 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote