View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 08:47 AM   #258
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why making God unfashionable never works..

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth and integrity View Post
Hi greybeard,

Oh boy, greybeard, oh boy, greybeard. I have noticed that twice you have tried to influence me by your idea of spirituality. Hard to accept differences?
Answering your questions, I was at “the ego what is and how to transcend” tread. Well, I don’t like to talk about it any more. Secondly, I have a different approach to ego which is based on Western psychology that keeps me grounded in reality. Thirdly, I don’t like intellectualizing any more. The intellectualization is a powerful ego defense that successfully protects us to feel our feelings. In fact, I don’t like when I can’t feel others feelings because I can not relate to them. Finally, what is a point to talk about the transcendence of the ego if you have another ego attack? greybeard, I don’t talk about, I am doing it at the best of my ability.

So, my answer for today.
I enjoy my journey experiencing and observing the presence of a loving guidance of God. Because when I listen, I always get the answer. And I need a lot of laughter. My free child ego state is screaming to be heard.

Love to you all,
Oh Dear you asked if were wired etc
Some of what I wrote is scientific fact re change of physiology of brain
Im not trying to influence anyone.
A person says something that triggers thoughts which I share, they are on the table to be
refused accepted ignored, I dont mind what a persons reactions are.
Im not even saying Im right just sharing my understanding of the moment and if it is or I am in error Im happy to pomptly admit I am wrong and appologise.
So if you think I am trying to influence you then Im sorry you think that and I appologise.
With
Love
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote