View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 03:08 PM   #6
observer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Could we be Witnessing Weather Wars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
The extremes of weather are going to continue to get worse the further we get into the energy of the photon belt. Weather systems are driven by hyperdimensional energy just like everything else. The only problem I have with someone outside the US causing the weather with technology is that we have the means to shoot down any satellite we want. So the war would be over very fast. The HARRP can only be used if there is something above (scalar weapons platforms) to harness the energy and redirect it.
My only question to you, tone, would be: Who do you think is in control of these particular technologies?

Our entire reality is a lie, controlled by those behind the smoke-and-mirrors.

Who's in control? In my humble opinion, the demons of the international banking network, operating in total secrecy without the knowledge of the Mass of Humanity.

These globalists are manipulating the governments of the world by controlling the "fiat" money system around the glob. They are the ones who "control" the advanced "black ops" technologies - not the individual governments.

That's the reason scalar weapons platforms are not tumbling from the sky....

P.S. Although the photon belt could be the explanation for the sun and our entire solar system heating-up, I really don't think it has anything to do with this particular unusual winter weather we are having.

Last edited by observer; 02-12-2010 at 03:39 PM. Reason: edit: wording for clarity
observer is offline   Reply With Quote