View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 10:39 PM   #13
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: One Reality or Multiple Realities??

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Mmmm ... interesting thinking...

Ok lets suppose I am in the depths of Africa ... starving...suffering (God bless them) living in a straw hut or some ramshackle of abode...living form day to day in that enviroment...It would be almost impossible to imagine a better life because all you know is what has been presented to you each day...you live the life not knowing how it could get better...in other words you have been brainwashed by your surroundings and what has been presented to you daily... A trap 90% of the poplation fall into...ect etc

Anyway one day I find a magazine filled with colour, abundance of all things...food of plenty...lush fields...big houses...people smiling, playing, enjoying life and living to the full...As we all see in magazines these days!!

So if this person imagined all these things and more...

How would a new reality come about??

viking
This makes me think of the movie " The Gods Must Be Crazy "

Creating a reality is not difficult .. most of the human race does it on automatic ... that process can become so fascinating and intricate that it becomes overwhelming until we are completely engulfed into it ...and the dream is then creating us rather than the other way around . The whole process of awakening is realizing that we are dreaming the dream and ultimately waking up from it .
Every thought is fuel for the creation of a reality .

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote