Thread: Questions?
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 02:14 PM   #225
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions?

Celine,

I believe that you have not used any tactics... i can see that you are genuine in your action/reaction....

It is not my place to cast judgment on you or anyone... that is why it is difficult for many of us here who try their best to not let their own personal feelings and opinions get in the way...

this is why we have a mod team... so when a posts and threads become controversial we vote... this is the best we can do to remain transparent...

but this is not the case with your husband.... It is not my wish to do this in the open... but i have exhausted my patience with these questions that still have no answers.... do you see members leaving daily now... are you happy to see them go?

Ask your husband to step down Celine... or at least allow us to moderate...he is dictating... and all we can do is watch this forum fall apart...

in the Japanese ancient cultures it is sometimes honorable to fall on your own sword...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
You may post if you wish..

I try to not insult...but yes I am angry and I am passionate...

but i am not using Tactics as MP2 and others have...to systematicaly hurt anyone..

I have apologized for my mistakes
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote