View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 05:36 PM   #1
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Lets find out we are not alone

I am mudra here in Avalon

I am opening this thread so you and I can find out we are not alone.

This is a time of gathering of souls and hearts.
Like minded people reuniting will be the carriers of Love and Light that will brighten up the world and make it into a new one of universal peace.

If you are the kind of person that likes to shine Light around himself, that enjoys warming another’s heart and bring smiles onto faces.

If you are the kind of person that dreams the world into a loving place, if you want it so much that you are willing to see duality as both sides of a same coin.

If you see Love as a freeing flow, allowing space between people rather than an attempt to bind them together.

If you feel you have something to bring to others as well as something to learn from them.

Then make yourself known to everyone else by adding your name on this thread and make yourselves new friends.

Life is not easy and our attempts to convey light do no always meet with success.

But what counts is how truthfull and sincere we are in our work, how much we are willing to learn from our mistakes, respect ourselves as much as respecting others, be wise enough to widen our perspective and strong enough to never give up.

I am not interested to know what or how much you studied wisdom so far , what your guide lines are, nor am I interested about your religion or beliefs. I does’nt matter if you feel a beginner on the path or if you travelled it all the way to its end.

All I am interested in is what’s in your heart as I believe that from a sincere heart to another sincere heart we can create a rainbow around this earth and a decent place to live.

All of us in it’s unique way is a spark of Light from which there is something to learn.

Some of you I know already, some of you have become close friends , some of you I’ve seen to be warm hearts through your postings and some of you I do’nt yet know.

So let’s find out that we are not alone…Let’s find out that each of us from his own means and own wisdom is part of a team , that we are working in the same direction , that we are unique and at the same time related to one another and that we care for the world.

Keep this thread alive, be many to join so that we can know each others a bit better.

We are the rainbow people.
We are the ones we have always been looking for.
We are the warm beating heart of Avalon

Kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 09-08-2009 at 10:20 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote