Thread: John Lear
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 02:03 AM   #248
cosmic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: John Lear

I think Mr. Lear's a good guy with a sense of humour, and diff. bits of his info has fitted well in my jigsaw of what's what.
I think it's an impossibility in the current control structure for there to be widely held truth's that are not pre-programmed(note i typed 'widely held'), for it's just the way we are for truth is not un-connected facts but aspects of a holistic whole and barring mass. transformative change, there will be no shared well spring of un-manipulated mutual understanding. It is arrogant to think that reality can be grasped by fraud on any great scale is my POV.

I like John Lear's approach about the human soul being an experiment of superior beings, mayby at one point related to ruins on other planets was an understanding i got from something or rather. That would seem a logical extension of the creative power to me and i like the idea of the soul being a data bank of sorts that is built upon, puts the emphasis on an experience of life having value/purpose relating to the person's soul journey etc (i.e. gnostic/new age thought but with aliens in mix!)

Does John Lear have any opinion on telepathy, past/present or future?

I also go with probability of holograms/missiles for 9/11 for a few reasons or think that on right track.

Thanks.
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote