View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 01:54 PM   #20
Arizona11
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: Amazing Pictures of Pollution in China

It's dispicable and disgusting what's going on in the world. Innocent people suffering for the sake of profit by big business. I agree whole heartedly that something MUST be done.

I do want to make it clear right here and now..!!!

"I don't belive the answer is to let Al Gore and his corrupt posse create a carbon credit system that will tax us for breathing and farting. And walking and talking and so on. That will just empoverish us while enriching them. Not a good idea by any stretch.

We could start by doing our part, by demanding that Al Gore and his Capitol Hill crew stop flying around in personal jets and wasting more energy than 8 familys combined.

You see, we know what the problem is. We know how to fix it. The ONLY problem is that, politicians have all the power to do anything. And the only thing they want to do is profit from any possible solution. They have lost touch with reality. We unfortunately must live in it.

So you see, it's either we sell our souls to Satan himself (Corrupt Gangsters in Washington) or we clean house and take matters into our own hands. To bad we don't have the guts as the most powerful nation in the world to do the latter.

So here we are. Stuck between hell and a hard place.

Solution = Let mother earth wipe us all out and hope the next civilization can do better as a race, species, people or whatever comes after us.

Because letting the EVIL, CORRUPT, DEMONIC, GREEDY creatures in Washington make zillions of dollars while NOT fixing the problem is something only a moron would want. Remember they DESTROY everthing they touch. They solve NOTHING..!!

Mother Earth will resolve things her way..!

God bless you all.

Last edited by Arizona11; 12-18-2009 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Grammar
Arizona11 is offline   Reply With Quote